“I will ensure the settlement you are getting is the best possible — and I’m not afraid to go to trial to get it.”
– Attorney Eric Overholt, Esq.
Overholt & Ring, LLP
Jonathan W. Ring
Jonathan W. Ring is a certified specialist in workers' compensation as conferred by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
His primary areas of practice include Applicant's Workers' Compensation Law and Plaintiff's Civil Litigation.
Mr. Ring is adept in all aspects of General Civil Litigation and Workers' Compensation. From minor injuries to catastrophic losses, Mr. Ring is a passionate advocate for the rights of his clients and has obtained multiple seven-figure results in his practice.
His philosophy is that distress in legal matters can be assuaged through understanding which, in turn is achieved through communication. Accordingly, his goal is to provide his clients with a holistic explanation of how the law affects each and every issue in their respective cases.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: Dean's Scholarship, 2006
- Rawls College of Business Administration, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- M.B.A. - 2005
- Honors: Rawls Scholarship, 2004
- University of New Mexico
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: Scholars Scholarship, 1998
- Major: English
Classes & Seminars
- CSEA Workers' Compensation Training, 2017 to 2019
- Teamsters Local 542 Workers' Compensation Training, 2015
- OPEIU Local 30 Worker's Compensation Training, 2014
- California, 2009
- AVVO Client's Choice Award
- Dean's Scholarship Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Rawls Scholarship - Rawls College of Business - Texas Tech University
- UNM Scholars Scholarship
- Eagle Scout- Boys Scouts of America
Pro Bono Activities
- National Eagle Scout Association, 1994 to Present
- California Bar Association
Fraternities and Sororities
- Kappa Sigma